Module 7: Assignment: Critical Thinking
Review an academic resource, use analytical skills to write an essay, and demonstrate reading comprehension
Assignment: Critical Thinking
a. Read these reports by the American Psychological Association:
- Stress in America 2021: Stress and Decision-Making During the Pandemic: https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/stress/2021/decision-making-october-2021.pdfLinks to an external site.
- Stress in America 2020: A National Mental Health Crisis. https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/stress/2020/sia-mental-health-crisis.pdfLinks to an external site.
b. As you read these reports, you are encouraged to make notes on what is discussed and highlight the main points.
c. Compare the reports, and consider any similarities or differences in the findings and conclusions.
d. Write a short critical analysis essay in which you discuss the topics in this module. Include information related to the reports from the American Psychological Association.
e. Your essay should include an introduction, development of the topic, and conclusion.
f. Your essay must be in APA style and include references.
|Be sure to review the academic expectations for your submission.|
- Submit your assignment by 11:59 pm ET on Sunday.
- Contribute a minimum of three pages. It should include at least two academic sources, formatted and cited in APA.
- Review the rubric to determine how your assignment will be graded.
- Your assignment will be run through TurnItIn to check for plagiarism. Please check your results, make any necessary corrections and resubmit a revised copy if the system identifies issues.