7.2 Content Mastery Test
After studying and reviewing the concepts and practices, answer all the questions provided on the module concepts: correlation and simple linear regression.
The table below gives the amount of time students in a class studied for a test and their test scores.
Hours Studied 1 0 3 1.5 2.75 1 0.5 2
Test Score 78 75 90 89 97 85 81 80
Graph the data on a scatter plot, find the line of best fit, and write the equation for the line you draw.
- Consider the following aspects when submitting your test:
- Build the scatter plot and bring a conclusion about its use of it.
- Determine the correlation coefficient.
- Determine the standard error
- Determine the regression equation.
- According to the regression equation found, bring the meaning for coefficients, b0, and b1, and provide a conclusion based on these values
- Find the value of the test score when hours studied equals 7.
Contribute a minimum of 2 pages. It should include at least 2 academic sources, formatted and cited in APA.
- Submit your assignment by 11:59 PM Eastern on Saturday.
- Review the rubric to determine how your assignment will be graded.
- Your assignment will be run through TurnItIn to check for plagiarism.