Skip to the content
- Choose four soft skills from the Top 11 Skills Employers Look for in CandidatesLinks to an external site. That will be important to your professional success. Prioritize them, starting with the most important skill.
- Describe how each skill can support you in your profession.
- For example, you can say, “As a business owner, effective communication will be important because my success will depend on …” or “As an early childhood educator, open-mindedness will be important because …”
- Identify two resources from the Career Services site that will support you as you pursue your career goals.
- Identify a leader in your life who demonstrates the four soft skills you chose