Asbury Methodist Village, Gaithersburg MD
· I updated patient files, took them to their various daily activities, and photocopied and typed information.
· greeting patients, handling phone calls, preparing medical documents.
· scheduling appointments ensure that appropriate medical forms are signed.
· verify patient’s information and health insurance.
· Served victors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
David’s Bridal- Sep 9th, 2017 ‐ present
Bridal stylist, Rockville MD
· Consistently honor all service and selling vows, outfitting each customer head to toe.
· Sell the gown, headpiece, foundations, shoes, jewelry, etc.; outfit and accessorize the bridal party.
· Educate customers on the David’s Differences; attributes that make David’s Bridal unique.
· Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by providing superior service with every customer visit.
· Maintain David’s Bridal hourly sales productivity.
· Prepare for all upcoming appointments by printing the customers’ profile and favorites.
· Know David’s Bridal merchandise and build on product knowledge on an ongoing basis.
· Follow up and communicate with customers, following Relationship Management standards.
· Explain services provided by the alterations department to the customer and the importance.
· Support store management in performing responsibilities, including maintaining responsibility, inventory counts, merchandising the sales floor, and completing markdowns.
· Provide an efficient and friendly checkout experience for customers, as needed.
· Maintain housekeeping standards in the store.
· Answer multi-line business phone using the correct David’s Bridal greeting and provide information in a professional manner.
Smart brand online- June 2015‐ July 2017
Assistant, Gaithersburg MD
· Helped with time and daily management.
· Scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking.
· Shipping out items to customers
· Assist customers with any questions they might have.
· Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
· Helping organize and maintain common office areas.
· Maintaining supply inventory
Clinical Experience Shady grove Adventist- January -May 2023
· Help take patient vital signs.
· Help give patient medications with nurse supervision.
· Assist patient in using the bathroom and eating.
· Assist nurse in caring for the patient.
Nurse Externship Program Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove– June 2023-up till date (Extended)
· A student nurse who is receiving training and following a nurse to develop clinical and critical thinking skills, and how to provide patient care.
· Working alongside the nurse assistant to take vital signs and assist with bedside skills.
· Acquired knowledge in the Peds ed and Med Surg unit by assisting in nursing tasks, helping patients with hygiene and dressing.
· Acquired nursing knowledge and the ability to follow instructions, as well as time management, and communication skills.
High school Diploma- Gaithersburg High school
Associate DEGREE GENERAL STUDIES – MONTGOMERY college (expected may 2021) Rockville, MD
Honor roll, Dean’s List