For this assignment, you will assess your managerial skills to identify ways to make improvements.
To complete this assignment, you will need to complete the Apply Your Skills Engagement Exercise: Aptitude Questionnaire on pages 30–31 in Chapter 1 of the textbook, which was assigned in Week 1. Interpret your assessment findings based on the provided scoring and interpretation instructions.
How to Apply Engagement Skills
Review your assessment findings from the aptitude questionnaire and write a 3–4 page paper in which you address the following:
- Summarize findings of your strengths and weaknesses in the conceptual, human, and technical skills areas, providing clear rationale.
- Explain why you think you scored the way you did in each of the skills.
- Identify at least one resource to improve each skill area—conceptual, human, technical—for a minimum of three resources.
- Provide clear rationale for each resource.
- Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library or, in your Blackboard classroom, go to Career and search LinkedIn to locate resources.
- Describe how your strengths can promote a positive culture in a global environment, providing examples.
- Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is: