These are in question-and-answer format. EACH question requires its own reference.
1. Identify and describe the four main principles of the social marketing theory.
2. Provide at least one example how the theory can be applied to influence behavior in a healthy way and an unhealthy way.
3. View the Social and behavioral change communication challenge (SBCC) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utW3c7ybv98&feature=youtube According to the video, what social marketing approach is needed today to effectively influence health behaviors?
4. Identify two areas mentioned in the video that social marketing have been used and found to be successful in promoting health behavior changes.
5. Which Responsibilities and Competencies of a Health Education Specialist can the social marketing theory be applied to? Please explain.