The purpose of this outline is to provide you with a guide that helps effectively sequence your information, as well as help you remember all of your main points while in front of an audience! Much like an essay, this outline will consist of an introduction, body, and conclusion.
Informative Speech outlines
Please see the attached examples of the Informative Speech outlines and submit the outline for the company such as (Walmart, or Amazon) you selected for the assignment.
General Purpose– To inform
Specific Purpose– To inform why Southwest is the best airline
Central Idea-Southwest Airlines is one of the best companies to work for
Although there are many airlines to choose from when traveling, Southwest is the best airline to work for and travel with for so many reasons.
- Company Culture-
- Every employee matters
- Three vital elements to their culture
- Every employee is appreciated
- Employees are recognized through award
- Known for celebrations, the company is full of fun and creative events.
- They are committed to providing their employees with a stable work environment and make all opportunities equal for learning and personal growth.
Company Culture is important in a good work environment. Having Social/ Community Involvement helps a company and its employees learn and grow as one.
- Social Responsibility-
- Employees are expected to have respect and a caring attitude
- Community outreach
- Gary Kelly, CEO
Keeping and building a company up is important, but how the company teaches its employees to maintain success is also important.
- Employee Training-
- Living the Southwest way; Warrior Spirit, Servant’s Heart, and Fun- LUVing Attitude
- Golden Rule
- Working the Southwest way; Work Safely, Wow the Customers, and Keep Costs Low
- Is sure to greet you with warmth, friendliness, pride, and spirit.
- Thrives on friendly, reliable, and low cost air travel to make their customers happy.
Southwest has great culture, community involvement, and employee training to ensure customers get the very best customer service and traveling experience like one should. Southwest treats their employees and customers like family, making sure everyone is happy and taken care of. I will always choose to fly with Southwest. I trust and LUV them the most.
Careers at Southwest: Job opportunities in Southwest. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://careers.southwestair.com/.
Lewis, A. (2013, May 15). Southwest CEO says all you need is LUV. Retrieved from https://www.marketwatch.com/story/southwest-ceo-says-all-you-need-is-luv-2013-05-15.
Charitable Giving. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.southwest.com/html/southwest-difference/southwest-citizenship/charitableGiving.html.