Using what you have learned so far, respond to the following in a Word document (using approximately 250 words):
- Judicial decisions are affected by various internal and external factors, including legal, personal, ideological, and political influences.
- Choose one internal or external factor and discuss how you feel it influences judicial decisions, using a specific example.
- Explain how this might impact people going through the court system, using a specific example.
- The Supreme Court is seen as the ultimate judicial branch.
- Explain why State Courts are not as commonly recognized for their policymaking activities as the Federal Courts, using a specific example.