Lab Assignment: Creating Excel macros
Use the Client spreadsheet to perform the following steps:
1. Create a macro (using the menus in Excel) that sorts the second column of the first Worksheet (Customer) in alpha order (ascending), then the third column in descending order. Name the macro sort and assign a shortcut key (Ctrl + u) to it.
2. Create a macro ( using VBA code) that Sorts the Worksheets Alphabetically Using VBA and assign a shortcut key (Ctrl + t) to it.
(Use the following link to assist you: https://trumpexcel.com/excel-macro-examples/
3. Test the macros to see if they work.
4. Save the worksheet as your name (e.g. JohnDoe)
5. Upload the worksheet to Blackboard.