You’ve been a market research analyst at Prime Apparel for a few months now and have had time to review all of the marketing strategy data that was developed by the new marketing manager. Your review includes interpreting the research and analytics that were used to make decisions and how the communication of those decisions impacted sales. This information is beneficial for when you need to present a sales update to the rest of the leadership team.
Assessment Completion Instructions
This assessment is split into 2 parts that need to be completed in the following order:
- Complete the marketing simulation. You will repeat The Four Ps of Successful Strategy Simulation you completed in Wk 5. You may use these same marketing selections in this week’s simulation (based on the notes you took in Wk 5) or adapt your decisions with each attempt to reach the goal of a net profit of $1,500.
- Create a presentation using the instructions below in which you assess the effectiveness of business communications in relation to the sales of the backpacks to present to leadership team.
- Assessment Deliverable
Analyze the marketing strategy you developed and finalized while completing Wks 5 and 6: The Four Ps of Successful Strategy Simulation. Based on the strategy, create an 8- to 10-slide presentation to present to the leadership team in which you assess the effectiveness of business communications in relation to the sales of the backpacks. Include the following:
- A summary of the marketing strategy
- An evaluation of 2 communications methods used and how these methods impact the sales approach
- Recommendations for how Prime Apparel can evaluate business research and analytics to support planning and decision-making
- An explanation of how the marketing strategy impacts sales decisions, including how the sales teams need to communicate these decisions and information