Assume that you have been hired as a new manager to oversee training at the company you selected for the assignment in Week 3. You have been asked to prepare a presentation on Training Methodology and Theory. Use your first assignment and the feedback from your instructor to guide the creation of this assignment.
Prepare a 10-12 slide presentation that includes the following:
1. Discuss three major theoretical approaches to workplace training.
2. Analyze three major trends for workplace training.
3. Analyze at least three reasons for the trend away from traditional training toward performance improvement and performance support.
4. Propose the optimal approach for your project based on your literature findings.
5. Describe at least five key characteristics of the target learners.
6. State at least five learning or performance objectives of the training, highlighting the learning theory applied.
7. Provide at least three benefits of the proposed training and methodology.
8. Use at least three peer-reviewed sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides .
Create a presentation in PowerPoint or Prezi presentation that meets the following guidelines:
· The presentation should be a minimum of 10 slides and speaker notes pages (not including the title slide and references).
· Include graphics as needed to improve, enhance, or clarify the content.